As the dust settles on the 2022 election, The New Media Firm congratulates our clients on an incredibly successful election cycle in states across the country from Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Washington, and Wisconsin.
We are so proud to have been part of the teams that have helped:
- Re-elect Governor Tony Evers with A Better Wisconsin Together
- Re-elect Governor Gretchen Whitmer and help flip the state Senate and House with Progress Michigan
- Elect Josh Shapiro as Pennsylvania’s nexts Governor with Commonwealth Communications
- Elect Sabina Matos as Rhode Island’s first Afro-Latina Lt. Governor
- Elect Diana DiZoglio as Massachusetts’ next State Auditor with Commonwealth for All
- Keep the Senate in Democratic hands with our work in Arizona, New Hampshire, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Washington with MomsRising Together, One For All Committee, and Retired Americans PAC
On the U.S. House front, we were happy to help our incumbents navigate tough political terrain and work with several independent expenditures to help Democrats members of Congress win re-election.
And we were excited to play a major role in a race that was on no one’s radar and flip WA-03 with Together for Progress and defeat conspiracy theorist Republican Joe Kent in what the Cook Political Report called the “biggest upset of the cycle” and the Seattle Times called “the most stunning political upset in the country this year,”
We’ll have more to share about the election cycle soon, but in the meantime, here are a few of our favorite spots from the last year.